‘SabkoBol’ is committed to safeguarding your privacy. Contact us if you have any questions or problems regarding the use of your Personal Data and we will gladly assist you.
By using this site or/and our services, you consent to the Processing of
Table of Contents
- Definitions used in this Policy
- Data protection principles we follow
- What rights do you have regarding your Personal Data
- What Personal Data we gather about you
- How we use your Personal Data
- Who else has access to your Personal Data
- How we secure your data
- Information about cookies
- Contact information.
Personal Data – any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Processing – any operation or set of operations which is performed on Personal Data or on sets of Personal Data.
Data subject – a natural person whose Personal Data is
Child – a natural person under 16 years of age.
Data Protection Principles
We promise to follow the following data protection principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to its purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited to a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Data Subject’s rights
The Data Subject has the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your
- Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right to withdraw any given consent for the Processing of your Personal Data.
Data we gather
The information you have provided us with
This might be your e-mail address, name, etc – mainly information that is
necessary for delivering you a product/service or to enhance your customer
experience with us. We save the information you provide us with in order for
you to comment or perform other activities on the website. This information
includes, for example, your name and e-mail address.
Information automatically collected about you
This includes information that is automatically stored by cookies and other
session tools. For example, your IP address, etc. This information is used to
improve your customer experience. When you use our services or look at the
contents of our website, your activities may be logged.
How we use your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data in order to:
- Provide our service to you. This includes, for example, registering your account;
- providing you with other products and services that you have requested;
- providing you with promotional items at your request and communicating with you in relation to those products and services; communicating and interacting with you, and notifying you of changes to any services.
- enhance your customer experience;
- fulfill an obligation under law or contract;
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent.
On the grounds of entering into a contract or fulfilling contractual
obligations, we Process your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To identify you;
- To send you newsletters.
- You are allowed to post comments.
On the ground of legitimate interest, we Process your Personal Data for the
- to send you personalized Newsletters & Important Info to Subscribers.
- to administer and analyze our client base (purchasing behavior and history)
in order to improve the quality, variety, and availability of products/
As long as you have not informed us otherwise, we consider offering you
products/services that are similar or the same to your purchasing history/browsing behavior to be our legitimate interest.
We will inform you of any further Processing and purposes.
Who else can access your
We do not share your Personal Data with strangers. Personal Data about you
is in some cases provided to our trusted partners in order to either make
providing the service to you possible or to enhance your customer experience.
We share your data with:
Connected third parties:
- Third-Party Advertisers To
cover the costs of providing SabkoBol as a free resource to the public, we
partners. We recommend that you read their policies. For your convenience,
we provide a list of our advertising partners below. Unfortunately, we
cannot guarantee it is always comprehensive and up to date. Google Adsense: We
present you the following information about Google and the DoubleClick DART
use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on
their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
- Users may
opt-out of the use of the DART cookie by visiting the Google ad and content
Sharing/Selling of Data SabkoBol does not share or
sell personally identifiable data to third parties such as spammers or direct
marketers. We respect your privacy.
How we secure your data
We do our best to keep your Personal Data safe. We use safe protocols
for communication and transferring data (such as HTTPS). We use anonymizing and
pseudonymizing where suitable. We monitor our systems for possible
vulnerabilities and attacks.
Even though we try our best we can not guarantee the security of
information. However, we promise to notify suitable authorities of data
breaches. We will also notify you if there is a threat to your rights or
interests. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches
and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
If you have an account with us, note that you have to keep your username and
We do not intend to collect or knowingly collect information from children.
We do not target children with our services. We do not knowingly collect
personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 16. If you are
a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with
Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected
Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take
steps to remove that information from our servers.
Cookies and other technologies we use
administer the website, track users’ movements, and to collect information
about users. This is done in order to personalize and enhance your experience
A cookie is a tiny text file stored on your computer. Cookies store
information that is used to help make sites work. Only we can access the
cookies created by our website. You can control your cookies at the browser
level. Choosing to disable cookies may hinder your use of certain functions.
- Necessary cookies – These cookies are required for you to be able to use some important features on our website, such as logging in. These cookies don’t collect any personal information.
- Functionality cookies – These cookies provide functionality that makes using our service more convenient and makes providing more personalized features possible.
- For example, they might remember your name and e-mail in comment forms so you don’t have to re-enter this information next time when commenting.
- Analytics cookies – These cookies are used to track the use and performance of our website and services
- Advertising cookies – These cookies are used to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and to your interests. In addition, they are used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. They are usually placed on the website by advertising networks with the website operator’s permission. These cookies remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organizations such as advertisers.
- Often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site
functionality provided by the other organization.
You can remove cookies stored on your computer via your browser settings.
Alternatively, you can control some 3rd party cookies by using a privacy
enhancement platform such as optout.aboutads.info or youronlinechoices.com. For more
information about cookies, visit allaboutcookies.org.
We use Google Analytics to measure traffic on our website. Google has their
like to opt-out of tracking by Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics opt-out page.
This site utilizes caching in order to facilitate a faster response time and
better user experience. Caching potentially stores a duplicate copy of every
web page that is on display on this site. All cache files are temporary and are
never accessed by any third party, except as necessary to obtain technical
support from the cache plugin vendor. Cache files expire on a schedule set by
the site administrator, but may easily be purged by the admin before their
natural expiration, if necessary.
SabkoBol.com uses remarketing services to advertise on third party
websites to you after you visited our Service. We and our third-party vendors
- Google AdWords – Google
AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of
Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize the Google Display
Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser
Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout –
for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides
visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and
used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the
Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
15 Kishan Ganj, Delhi, India 10007
Attention: Data Protection Officer
The last modification was made on 12 Jan 2021